Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Cut Gone BAD!!

We decided that our dog needed a haircut before the summer so we took him to the pet groomer last saturday.  My husband explained to the groomer that we wanted our dogs hair trimmed to about an inch in length.  She confidently said that she always trims golden retrievers to a "7."  Not knowing exactly what that meant, my husband agreed to the "7" as long as it wasn't too short.  

Dave picked up Tucker and quickly called to warn me that I was not going to like the cut. This is what they did to our dog: 



I have never seen such a funny looking dog in my life. Everything is shaved except his head and tail.  I can't believe the groomer actually thought this looked good.  She reassured Dave that we would love the hair cut.  Seriously?? Our dog looks naked! 

Here is a before picture and we hope his hair grows back quickly!! 

1 comment:

Lynners said...

This is so hilarious!! I think Tucker looks like he's been on Chemo! Thank heavens his self-confidence isn't all tied up in his looks. ;)